Prof. Tularam Bansod
· Exposure of over 25 years in Consulting, Training, Teaching and Research in Computer Engineering related field with various organizations.
· Designed and developed many training courses. Recently designed training program on “Artificial Intelligence”.
· Founder of TMB Enterprises and adviser to Linwire Technologies. These are small companies in E commerce and Embedded system.
· Authored two books
o Micro-controller Programming (8051, PIC, ARM7 –LPC2143, ARM cortex)”, Shroff Publishers, Mumbai
o Computer Networks” DreamTech Publisher, New Delhi
Prof. Pramod Borale
M.Tech. (Microelectronics) from IIT Bombay, M.Sc.(Electronics) from South Gujrat University, B.Sc. (Physics) from Pune University.
· Development of New Institute from bottom level lie RAIT New Mumbai
· Creation of bridge between Philosophy, Science, Technology and Engineering.
· Teaching each topic in Philosophy, Science, Technology, Engineering and management point of view.
· Development of Lab manual for at least 30 experiments per subject.
· Practical examination with different 87 experiments at UG level.
· Developed various lab in Microprocessor, Integrated Circuits, Digital Design, VLSI design, embedded system.
· Guided 48 post graduate projects
· Guided 40 undergraduate projects
· Taught various subjects Microprocessor, Microcontroller, Digital design, Digital System design,
· Microcomputer system Design, Nano logic design, Embedded system
· Visited various Australian Universities as delegates to study and exchange knowledge and teaching tools.
· Executed agreement between Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute Mumbai and Institution of Engineering and Technology UK for academic partnership to achieve professional skill, exchange technical information, knowledge, tools etc. at globe.
· Library development
· New research Centre on Neoromorphic Engineering is started at SPIT Andheri
· Arranged three five Industrial Visit for UG and PG students.
· Attended many workshops, conferences, courses, webinars on engineering and management