1. Accreditation will start from this year for all offered courses of our college from NBA.
2. We would be installing very soon the EDUSAT link for Indo-Us collaboration for higher Technical programmes for renowned faculties from worldwide.
3. Our college is aiming for the 100% placement for the B.E students of all branches and More than 70 % for the T.E students of all branches.
4. EXTC dept Planning to start CCNA Certification courses for students and Staff.
5. Planning for Industrial visit for all students of second year and third year as well as presently for only final year students of all branches for an exposure to practical knowledge from beginning it self.
6. EXTC Dept to start IGTEL Student Association & Electrical dept EESA under which will conduct technical Activities such as paper presentation, seminars etc for students.
7. Instrumentation dept is planning for seminars by industrial experts and experts from IIT under ISA student Chapter.
8. Computer department is planning for seminars by IT industry experts and Experts from IIT under IGNIUM student association.
9. Starting Specialized Training Courses for students in association with IBM similarly as we are currently offering training course under ORACLE 9i WFDP.
For Teaching Staff Members
10. Under the QIP (quality improvement programme) sponsoring the teaching staff of our college for Post graduation and PhD programmes and to Industrial training in respective specialization.
11. Planning for CEP (Continuous Education Program) for staff at IIT, Mumbai & other renowned institutes.
For Departmental Infrastructure & Activities
12. EXTC department is planning to setup Advanced Cranes TI-DSP Lab & Also an MPLS Lab for Research purpose.
13. EXTC Planning to organize this year and STTP Course on “Application of DSP in Wireless Communication”.
14. Instrumentation Department Planning to setup Advanced Distributed control system lab which will also have the most extensively used soft wares like In Tools and Lab view which will provide the exposures to the students to recent latest technologies of the industry.
15. Electrical department is Planning to setup Power system and switch Gear laboratory for practical exposure to the high voltage Engineering.
16. Computer department is planning to setup Advanced project Lab With all advanced software and latest configuration computers for students for
exposure to latest software development methodologies in the IT industries. 17. Computer department is planning to arrange the National Level Seminar on “System Security and Networking”.
18. Electrical department is planning to arrange the STTP course on “Energy Conservation And Management” in the Month of Nov.2008