SMT. INDIRA GANDHI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
Smt. Indira Gandhi College of Engineering (SIGCE) was established in the year 1993. It is managed by Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Education, Science and Technological Research Trust, Nanded. This trust also runs various schools, colleges, technical and agriculture institutes and research centers in and around Maharashtra from more than 30 years.
Special Features of Our college:
- New campus is one of the best Technical Campuses in Navi Mumbai, with state of art facilities
- Experienced, qualified, competent and devoted faculty Effective teaching learning process, continuous assessment of student, teacher - guardian scheme
- Excellent university results. University merit position of students
- Dynamic training and placement cells - more than 75% of graduated students working in reputed firms and remaining pursuing higher education
- Strategic partnerships with various industry to offer industry focused add on training and R&D lab set-up to promote research activity
- Well-equipped labs and excellent infrastructure
- Scholarships/fee waiver for meritorious student
- Facility of Education loan with Abhudaya Cooperative Bank as per Bank's term and conditions
- About 24-year-old college, being run in sprawling new state of art campus
- Dedicate 7th floor for industries to set up lab for practical training
- Training in emerging technologies like Machine learning, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Big Data Analytics, IoT etc (In collaboration with industry and professional organization
- Incubation center, Knowledge Forums, International Conferences
- Campus if just 5 mins by bus ride and 10 mins walk from Ghansoli Station.
- College provides assistance in getting accommodation for out of city students
To serve and have a transformative impact on society by constantly endeavoring for ethically employable technical human resource.
- Serve and help transform society by graduating talented, broadly educated engineers.
- Encourage students for collaborative multidisciplinary activity.
- Enable the student to develop ethical professionals.
- To provide conductive environment for teaching and learning.